旅遊指南首頁 活動 購物商場 美食 觀景台 探索 101 商務租賃
商務指南首頁 新聞中心 商務辦公 公開資訊 最高公益平台 關於 101
TAIPEI 101 Tourist Card Terms and Conditions
- Qualification of Tourist Card Membership
- The applicant shall prepare the identity documents (international passport or Entry & Exit Permit Taiwan Republic Of China) and complete the personal information.
- Please present the Tourist Card to enjoy the member benefits. Taipei 101 reserves the right to require the applicant to present the identity document (International passport or Entry & Exit Permit Taiwan Republic Of China) to ensure the membership.
- Issue of Tourist Card
The card is not transferable. Each person is eligible to apply only one Tourist Card.
- Rights and Usage of Tourist Card
- This is not a credit card, and used only for accumulating the amount of consumption, exchanging gifts and enjoying the membership benefits. This card does not record the receipt details or any other usage.
- How to exchange gifts: Please present the Tourist Card, invoices and sales receipts on the invoiced date to exchange the gifts at B1 Customer Service Center. Only invoices of that day can be used for exchanges or become invalid afterwards. The invoices and detailed sales receipts that have been already used for exchanging cannot be reused, exchanged or be modified. The lost invoices cannot be reissued or exchanged. The qualification of exchanging the gifts is based on the total amount of the invoices).
- How to Return Items You Purchased
If you would like to return purchased merchandises, the gifts must be returned to the counter staff at the same time. If the gifts cannot be returned or have already been used, the same amount of cash as the value of gifts shall be paid.
- Additional notices
- In the event of lost Tourist Card, please contact B1 Customer Service Center immediately for issuing a new card. No replacement fee will be charged.
- This card is not applicable in following stores: the stores in TAIPEI 101 offices (including the observatory restaurant, STARBUCKS), Taipei 101 Observatory (all the stores, tickets & souvenirs) and Comprehensive Auto Restoration (CARs).
- This card is not applicable for the consumption amount by using any kind of vouchers, delivery coupons, TAIPEI 101 Shopping Mall electronic certificate, cash vouchers, the purchase of TAIPEI 101 Electronic Gift Certificate, or Taipei 101 Shopping Mall’s triplicate uniform invoice with the title.
- If the personal information of the cardholder has to be modified or changed, please contact our customer service (0800-000-101) to ensure the membership rights.
- If the cardholder would like to request for a review, make duplications, to supplement or correct, to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information or delete the personal information, please fill out the application form of member information retrieval. According to the relevant regulations, the applicant will be charged NT $100.
- In the event of lost Tourist Card, please contact B1 Customer Service Center immediately for issuing a new card.
- If the applicant terminates the card, the related benefits and promotion activities will be not applicable at the same time. The retroactivity and replacement are not acceptable.
- The applicant shall not be the domestic citizen with the Republic of China Identity Card. Violation to this regulation will result in termination of the card and the related membership and benefits. All the gifts from the promotion activities of Tourist card must be returned to counter staffs at the same time. If the gifts and vouchers cannot be returned or have already been used, the same amount of cash as the value of the gifts shall be paid.
- Taipei 101 Shopping Mall reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or terminate the card and the scheme without the prior notice. The announcement will only be posted in Taipei 101 Shopping Mall and official website.
The Collection, Processing and Use of the Personal Data
Taipei Financial Center Corp. (who we refer to as "TAIPEI 101" below) complies with “Personal Information Protection Act”, which protects the rights of the parties. According to Personal Information Protection Act Article 8 : to collect information for specific purposes of 040 marketing, 090 consumer, customer management and service, 136 Information (telecommunication) and database management, 120”Tax administration, 152 advertising or commercial behavior management; 157 surveys, statistics and analysis; collecting personal information including C001 personal identification, C003 The identification from Government Resources, C011 personal description. This information will be used by TAIPEI 101 and the third-party contractual relationships that are in operation, within the geographical regions that Taipei 101 provides services, and used as needed for Taipei 101 services specific tools purpose of execution (such as electronic files, paper or other appropriate means). According to Personal Information Protection Act Article 3, you’re eligible to request for a review, make duplications, to supplement or correct, to discontinue collection, processing or use of personal information or delete the personal information. You may apply for these documents at TAIPEI 101 B1 Customer Service Counter. To protect your personal information, please assist us to verify your personal identity. In addition, as Personal Information Protection Act Article 14, for any request for a review of personal information, or to make duplications of the personal information, TAIPEI 101 will charge NT $100. You are free to choose whether to provide personal information. If you would not like to provide your personal information, you’re not eligible for applying for the Tourist Card.